Moving Home

computer screenIf you're a Melville tenant and need to move to a larger property, down size, or you're just looking for a change, there are a couple of ways we can help you go about it:

  • you can apply for a transfer to a different, more suitable, Melville home
  • or you can apply to swap homes with another tenant

Explore Melville Housing Association

Awards and CertificationsHomepage logos x 3