Applying for a Transfer

If you are a Melville tenant and want to move to a more suitable property owned by us, you can apply for a transfer.

You can download the application form or we can post or email it to you. You'll need to print off the form, which is the same as the main Midlothian Homes form, fill it in by hand and then return to us either by email or post.

Your application will be assessed, and points awarded, based on your re-housing need. Any factors such as over-crowding or health problems will be considered when points are awarded. Only when you achieve a certain number of points will you be actively considered for a transfer.

Contact us to find out more about transfers.


Explore Melville Housing Association

Awards and CertificationsHomepage logos x 3