How to Report a Repair
The tenant zone section of our website allows you to:
- Check recent payments and charges to your rent account
- See your rent account balance
- See any planned maintenance that's scheduled for your home in the current financial year (1 April - 31 March)
Sign up now.
Please be aware that:
- the account number required for registration is an 8 digit number typically beginning 4920. You can find this on your annual rent statement. It's not the 19 digit number from your rent payment card. It is this number that links to your account so if the number is incorrect you won't be able to see your information.
- following registration and before you can use the tenant zone we must first confirm the details you have supplied are correct. We will do this as quickly as possible (usually by letter) however the verification process may take several days. Alternatively, to speed up the process, you can register in the presence of your housing officer (or another member of Melville staff) who will verify your identity
- the rent account information on our website is not live and new payments and charges can take up to 24 hours to appear
To find our more, or to get help registering, please contact us.