Issues with Neighbours

Even with the best will in the world, problems can sometimes arise in a community or between neighbours.

If you are having problems with a neighbour you can get in touch with your housing officer over the phone, by email or by dropping in to the office. Alternatively you can let us know about the problem by completing the online form on this page. You can report an issue anonymously (just put 'anon' in the name, address and contact fields in the form below) however please be aware we won't be able to provide you with feedback on your complaint.

Once you've let us know about the problem, your housing officer will look into the issue and deal with it confidentially.

We expect to resolve most complaints within three weeks and will keep you informed of progress.


Reporting an issue with a neighbour

Have you reported this issue to Melville before? *

Explore Melville Housing Association

Awards and CertificationsHomepage logos x 3