How to Report a Repair
We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible and hope you find it easy to use.
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easy to read using plain English. If you have any difficulty understanding the content, please let us know.
The text size for this site can be changed using your browser.
- For Internet Explorer select the 'View' menu tab, then 'Text size'
- For FireFox select the 'View' menu, then 'Zoom' or 'Zoom text only'
- For Safari select the 'View' menu, then 'Make text bigger' or 'Make text smaller'
Text colour and fonts
You can change the colours and fonts used on our site through your browser.
- In Internet Explorer you can do this by tapping or clicking the 'Tools' menu tab and then selecting 'Internet options'
- In Chrome select the 'Tools' menu, then select 'Options', and then select the 'Under the Hood' tab. In the 'Web Content' section click 'Change fonts and language settings'. Select the 'Fonts and Encoding' tab and select the font settings you want to use.
- In Firefox click the menu button and choose 'Preferences'. Select the 'Content' panel. Under Fonts & Colors, use the drop-down menus to select the font and font size of your choice.
If you would like to view the site as text only then you will need to add a plugin to your browser. Some plugins you can use include:
If you have comments on our website, or would like to suggest improvements, please get in touch.