Alterations Form

Have you obtained a Building Warrant (and Planning Permission where necessary) for this work? if so please let us have a copy, together with a copy of approved plans. This can be emailed to or posted to us at the Corn Exchange in Dalkeith.

Explore Melville Housing Association

Awards and CertificationsHomepage logos x 3