Unhappy with our Service?

You've come to the right page if you'd like to make a complaint about a service you've received from us or one of our contractors, or about the standard of your Melville home.

If you wish to make a complaint about the behaviour of a neighbour, you can do so be going to our Getting on with neighbours page.

Making a service complaint

We aim to provide a high quality service but we sometimes make mistakes and things can, occasionally, go wrong.

When they do, we want you to let us know. Problems can sometimes crop up without us knowing about them so we need to hear from you to give us the chance to put things right.

We'd also like to know if you are particularly pleased with any of our services or staff.

We aim to deal with complaints within 5 working days wherever possible. If we cannot resolve the problem within this time, we will write to tell you why and also let you know how long we will take to investigate and respond to you.

More information

If your complaint is about our Tenancy Support service you can complain directly to the Care Inspectorate.

Find out more about how we deal with complaints by downloading the Model Complaints Handling Procedure (updated March 2021) that we share with all Scottish housing associations.

See our latest complaints and satisfaction figures.

Still unhappy?

If you have complained and are still unhappy, having gone through both stages of our complaints procedure, you should contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.

The free number for the Ombudsman is 0800 377 7330.

If you think that Melville Housing is guilty of a significant performance failure then you should contact the Scottish Housing Regulator.


Complaint Form

Explore Melville Housing Association

Awards and CertificationsHomepage logos x 3